• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Flem274*

123/5
Wish cricinfo provided the speed gun for this match. Especially since we have some quick bowlers. Then I wouldn't sound like Mark Richardson in this thread.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Wish cricinfo provided the speed gun for this match. Especially since we have some quick bowlers. Then I wouldn't sound like Mark Richardson in this thread.
Macca's about 135-140, although he actually looks a bit quicker than that funnily. Perhaps it's just the wild slogs that make it look that way.

Flem274*

123/5
I do wish we had the speed gun.

And here is Richardson talking about fast bowling:

"Is he fast? Is he fast? Oh, look *giggle* gee that was quick!"

Case in point, Andy McKay on ODI debut.

Damn it, if he hadn't given that four it would have been a nice comeback from the previous over.

Speeds?:ph34r:

Flem274*

123/5
Macca's about 135-140, although he actually looks a bit quicker than that funnily. Perhaps it's just the wild slogs that make it look that way.
Cheers.

Could be the radar. They've been down.

I'm going to interpret that as meaning Milne bowls 150kph.:ph34r:

Howsie

International Captain
Seth Rance is soooooooooo going to be the next Kyle Mills isn't he. Ugly action and boring to watch but he'll get the job done somehow.