• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Sir Alex

Banned
Rubbish from Siddle there... how can an International bowler bowl 3 beamers in 4 deliveries... Absolutely ridiculous....

Flem274*

123/5
****s and giggles?

Brett Lee can't help himself whenever he's bowling to Brendon McCullum. Just loves to fire balls at his head.

Hmmm:detective:

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Commentators are so stupid..

'Looks like it's quite moist on the outfield, we can't blame Siddle for bowling all these beamers.'

The use a ****ing towell to dry it you absolute morons.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
The Commentator saying that Bollinger went off the ground absolutely Furious,kicking the grass and Cursing.

He was ready to ball it ,but was changed at the last moment.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Should have been Hussey coming there with Vijay to face the pacer in the super over.

Raina is better at hitting the spinners.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
What a screw up. Got to feel for Raina. Brings Chennai right back into the game, and Dhoni throws it away.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Total screw up by Dhoni. Raina got them back into this game and he respond by giving Ashwin the super over. When will they ever learn, no spinners in the super over especially on these small grounds. I remember Mendis once bowling to Yousuf and being caned.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Not the finest choice by Dhoni for the super over, but the real blame rests with Ashwin. It was a truly awful over from from an international spinner.

It was good to see Hastings bounce back today. He is a pretty smart bowler, I would expect an IPL contract to come within the next couple of years.