• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
He'd have to be the quickest in the country tbh. Milne that is.
It was only one over, tbf. But if he stays fit and builds some muscle, he should be bowling that fast all the time by the time reaches 20/21. Wish he could've cranked it up to that pace earlier in his spell. It was the only weapon that was ever going to be effective on a track that flat. CD clearly missing Napier, tbh.

Last edited:

Sir Alex

Banned
Hussay replaces Hayden... can't say I am thrilled... still atm I'd back Hussey to score than Hayden. Ever since he got that joke of a bat, Hayden's been on a downslide...

pasag

RTDAS
Hussay replaces Hayden... can't say I am thrilled... still atm I'd back Hussey to score than Hayden. Ever since he got that joke of a bat, Hayden's been on a downslide...
Yeah, the same Hussey that took Australia to a T20I final off his own bat. Why would you be thrilled?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Not good to see Haydos go as a fan, but it was inevitable with the sort of touch that he was in. Hope Hussey scores big today.

Sir Alex

Banned
Yeah, the same Hussey that took Australia to a T20I final off his own bat. Why would you be thrilled?
You said it, not me.. all I was doing is echoing Shri, or "pre"-echoing... Always liked Haydos... Was commenting more on the exit of Haydos than Hussay..

pasag

RTDAS
You said it, not me.. all I was doing is echoing Shri, or "pre"-echoing... Always liked Haydos... Was commenting more on the exit of Haydos than Hussay..
I kind of like it tbh. It tells current players thinking of retiring that it's not a gravy train and the end can come quickly and unceremoniously, regardless of your reputation.

Flem274*

123/5
I kind of like it tbh. It tells current players thinking of retiring that it's not a gravy train and the end can come quickly and unceremoniously, regardless of your reputation.
awta. Otherwise we could have dudez long past it still getting picked at 45, just because they're ATGs.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That was such a good shot by Vijay. Can't believe it went for four, when I first saw it. Looked like a backfoot defensive stroke. Ended up beating point for 4.

Sir Alex

Banned
Liked the cut of his jib when he played for CD. What's happened to him since then? Kept out by SehWAG and Gambhir?
Wasn't that like a long time back?? Somewhere around his test debut??

He rightfully is kept out of tests by the awesometwosome... but is first choice replacement...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yep, had a couple of opportunities either opening or in the middle order in tests, but no proper length to properly judge him IMO.

Muss holed out. All in all a pretty ordinary knock. Stick to batting him at the death I say.