• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
The Aussie quicks obviously haven't looked at How on the tape very much. As rubbish as he is on the front foot, he's probably one of the better players in the country against the short stuff.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
CD still in with a chance. Victoria have been terrible with the bat in recent times, and they are probably a batsmen light today.

Athlai

Not Terrible
lol John says: (12:35:02 AM)
**** How, hit the ball
Kieran says: (12:35:13 AM)
lol
Kieran says: (12:35:15 AM)
lolololol
John says: (12:35:16 AM)
SMASH 6
Kieran says: (12:35:20 AM)
as soon as you said it

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
CD should be rightfully disappointed if they end up at something like 140/5 after their 20 overs.

shivfan

Banned
T & T have a far superior batting lineup for T20 cricket though and I'm 100% certain they would at least go down swinging. Guyana just meekly surrendered which was terribly dissapointing.
But how good is Trinidad's batting lineup without Pollard and Bravo? If I understand the rules of the Champions League properly, Mumbai have first pick of Pollard and Bravo over Trinidad....

Some of the Trini 20/20 players seem to have gone backwards in the past year, i.e. William Perkins, Navin Stewart, Darren Ganga, Denesh Ramdin. If it wasn't for both Bravo and Pollard, Trinidad would've lost to the Leewards. Bravo was also the star performer against Jamaica in their first match, and helped Trinidad to get closer to Guyana's total in the semis, even though they lost that match. Aside from Bravo and Pollard, the only consistent scorer for Trinidad in the domestic competition was Barath, with Simmons showing a little glimpse here and there.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Diamanti joins the six-hitting fun.

I was hoping to see Noema-Barnett bash a few around, but may not get the chance now.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Christ, I thought that had gone straight up, but it cleared the boundary by about 10 meters.

Flem274*

123/5
Diamanti joins the six-hitting fun.

I was hoping to see Noema-Barnett bash a few around, but may not get the chance now.
I don't think he will at this level tbh.

Diamanti and How are bringing a tear to this biased ****s eye now.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No-ball and an amazingly played four. That's got to hurt for the bowler.