• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** T20 Champions League in South Africa

Howsie

International Captain
Geez, this team is just horrible. Four runs have been scored of the last 15 balls ffs (and that came of one hit).

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Those are some nice-sized beers being consumed in the crowd. Better than the pathetic little plastic bottles we get at Eden Park.

Flem274*

123/5
But yeah, we're so light on experienced batting it's not funny. Most of them a FC batsmen too (Sinclair, Patton, Weston).

Flem274*

123/5
Deadset hating the IPL teams and Oram's injury record right now. Give me all the arguments you like, I'm not going to be rational. Player poaching ****s.:p **** off and die, hope you go broke.

Flem274*

123/5
Michael Mason to run through this lot.

Is it swinging out there? If it swings Rance will be dangerous. If not, well it can't get any worse.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I didn't even mention the 50. I said he's one of SA's most valuable players with bat and ball, only Jack specifically mentioned 50's.

The guy's a solid state cricketer, good contributor. Calling him bloody useless just because he's not awesome is pretty damn harsh.
I actually think you might be underselling him a bit. He's a very good state Cricketer, like you say though, a very valuable player for SA.

Who the **** is Hastings?
Hastings is fantastic, I think by the end of the summer he'll have represented Australia in a match (not sure what format tbh).

It's crazy to think that Hazlewood is in the Test squad ahead of him, although it might be because JH was injured.

Flem274*

123/5
The only other NZ team who deserves to be here is Auckland. People were complaining last year how bad Otago were but they cleaned up in the domestics as well.

Auckland could have been there but they ran into Taylor with the bat and that ****ing awesome partnership of Mason/Napier on a fast pitch and couldn't handle the jandal.