• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
England win again. Might as well hand us the WC now. Not the best performance, but the result is what matters. Strauss MOTM, but Jimmeh deserves a pat on the back, his spell of 10 overs was impressive.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Since his injury Gul really has been poo, not only normally but at the death, which used to be his speciality.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's odd having a competent one-day side, I'm not sure I know how to deal with it TBH. Been decades.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Indeed so. Feels faintly unreal.

I'm taking solace in the fact we have a spot-fixing scandal on which to blame Pakistan underperforming on rather than ascribe any inprovement to our chaps tho.

Mind you if the Atherton/Stewart/Pringle/Gough round table is anything to go by we can hopefully rely on the selectors to restore our natural order of mediocrity. Wright & Bopara clearly >>>>>>>Trott & Strauss. 8-)

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With Yardy moving around in his crease, there's just so much going on :laugh: looks great.

When he moved to off and just chipped it over the infield, Michael Vaughan made the girliest noise I've ever heard on C5 highlights.

Days of Grace

International Captain
Glad that Strauss scored that century, tbh. Proved a lot of doubters wrong as to his ODI batting and proves once and for all that quality opening batsmen can do the job fairly well in ODI cricket as long as they score above 80S/R if they play a longish innings.