• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Jayzamann

International Regular
To think if this Mohammad Irfan guy was discovered in his teens like Amir and developed properly, he'd be just as tall but would have a bit more pace about him.

King Pietersen

International Captain
That was a superb over from Shoaib. Davies couldn't get near a couple of those deliveries. Excellent stuff.

:laugh: Irfan out of the attack after just 1 over. Slightly harsh, I'd have given him 1 more at least, he was clearly nervous for that first one.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Gul in a bit earlier than I think he would have anticipated.

Been a while since I've seen him bowl in LO cricket. Looking forward to this.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Who is this Davies bloke? He's not in the same postcode as some of these pills flying past him

stumpski

International Captain
He won't have faced anyone as quick as Akhtar in county cricket though. Kirby of Gloucs probably comes closest.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Davies starting to look much more comfortable now. Timing the ball beautifully, and scores at a very good rate effortlessly. Strauss going along really nicely too, looks in fine form.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Saj Mahmood and Stuart Meaker are pretty quick too, pretty sure he would have faced both of them, even if it's only in the nets with Meaker.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I read some posts, then I checked the scorecard. Thought we would have been about 8-0 off 14 overs after reading some comments. Pleasantly surprised :D

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
This is faultless stuff so far from Shoaib. Hate to keep banging on about it, but the difference is so evident with him compared to his team mates.

Jacknife

International Captain
England just need to score off the rest of the bowlers and leave Akhtar alone.Great stuff so far from England.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Davies looks class. His strike rate at the minute is 132, and he's yet to play a shot in anger. He relies on timing, placement and most importantly, proper cricket shots. Just generally looks a very good player. The difference between him and Kieswetter is remarkable. Kieswetter looks more aggressive, but outside the odd big shot there's not a lot of substance. Davies is always working, and always scoring, and that's what leads to the impressive strike rate. Looks very promising indeed.