• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Jacknife

International Captain
Bopara is looking very twitchy up their,he just needs to play his shots.
And he's out,looked like it was going over the top to me.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Dire from Ravi, thought it was going over on first glance, but a terrible innings all the same. Not a fan of the way Collingwood or Bopara played, get it whacked, and get it over with quickly, this isn't a minefield.

Jacknife

International Captain
Dire from Ravi, thought it was going over on first glance, but a terrible innings all the same. Not a fan of the way Collingwood or Bopara played, get it whacked, and get it over with quickly, this isn't a minefield.
I had no problem with Collys' innings 21 off 25 is respectable in the context of the match and loved his 6 off Akhtar, but he will be disappointed he didn't finish it off.But Bopara looked scared stiff that he was going to get out,he just needed to play his natural game.
Well done England,pretty easy and not much of a spectacle but at least England have got the World record for most consecutive wins on T20.

Jacknife

International Captain
Bresnan for MOM,either him or Yardy,but I'd go with Bres for setting the tone of the innings and his 3 for 10.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
To be honest no he doesn't sound dim,just a Yorkshire lad.
Nah, disagree. Boycs might be many things, but he isn't nor does he sound a bit dim and he's as Yorkshire as a cloth cap.

Bres just sounds common or garden effwit "Yeah, what you just said"

Jacknife

International Captain
Nah, disagree. Boycs might be many things, but he isn't nor does he sound a bit dim and he's as Yorkshire as a cloth cap.

Bres just sounds common or garden effwit "Yeah, what you just said"
I'm from Yorkshire and have plenty of friends who sound like Bresnan and I wouldn't call any of them dim,just because of a small interview you've come to the conclusion he's dim,to be honest I thought you were better than that.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
I'm from Yorkshire and have plenty of friends who sound like Bresnan and I wouldn't call any of them dim,just because of a small interview you've come to the conclusion he's dim,to be honest I thought you were better than that.
I've heard him speak (and read his Tweets) before, tbf. It's nothing to do with how he says stuff, it's the stuff he says.

I didn't mention anything about his county of birth and, as a Fenner, I'd very much be throwing stones from a glasshouse if I started knocking accents.

Jacknife

International Captain
I've heard him speak (and read his Tweets) before, tbf. It's nothing to do with how he says stuff, it's the stuff he says.

I didn't mention anything about his county of birth and, as a Fenner, I'd very much be throwing stones from a glasshouse if I started knocking accents.
It's just when you hear some people speak from up north they don't sound the sharpest of knives,but that isn't always the case,