• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

The_roc

U19 Captain
Do they? Has it been confimed?
News reports are that there was a shed load of cash found in the hotel rooms and £4k of it was from NOTW.

Another little nugget from Sky ...... Salman Butt has been warned by the ICC on 5 occasions that he must report any approaches from potential fixers.

The_roc

U19 Captain
Do we know what crowd is expected? I guess for the T20 quite a few tickets were sold before this blew up.
Not a big turn out by the looks of it (unless they are hiding in the dry somewhere).

It's the first 20/20 since the world cup, so would be nice to see a good reception from a big crowd.

The_roc

U19 Captain
Ravi in for KP.

Will we see the swashbuckling domestic 20/20 batsman, or the tippy tappy international failure?

King Pietersen

International Captain
Hopefully the same swashbuckling cricketer that hammered Bangladesh a few weeks back. Would love to see Ravi back playing properly for England. He's such a joy to watch when he's playing properly.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Pak lose the toss and go from $2.95 to $3.55

Now call me crazy here fellas, I'm thinking of putting a $10er on Pakistan :ph34r:

Jacknife

International Captain
Yousef rode his look a bit while he was in,both batsman have miss hit quite a few balls, but they've managed to drop inbetween fielders.Great start from Swann & Yardy.
Brilliant bowling from Swann, Pakistan having a huge problem getting the spin away.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

International Captain
Graeme Swann WAFG. He's actually too good.

Woah, look at that one go. This has been an excellent pitch so far. Pace and bounce for the seamers and now lavish turn from the spinners, especially Swann. That first delivery to Akmal turned a mile.

Last edited:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Swann's last ball of the previous over was possibly the biggest spinning off-break I've seen outside of Murali. Massive turn, must've been, what, 1.5-2 feet?

Yardy tad unlucky there. Looked good in real time and hawkeye has it hitting middle.