• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

Shri

Mr. Glass
I get the feeling Umar is playing well today since he expects to be named as one of the seven shortly. Might as well build a case for yourself. Yeah I don't have any proof to back up what I think.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
FMD, these tactics. You'd think England weren't trying to get them out for less than..... hang on a minute!!!!

stumpski

International Captain
Deserved 5 wickets for Swann. Strange way to get it though.

Strauss looking quite grim-faced as he walks off.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sigh.

Well, that's yer lot for the actual cricket.

Now, should I buy the NotW when I go for me paper? Loth as I am to put my quid in Murdoch's pocket, I am watching this on Sky so....

Burgey

Sigh.

Now, should I buy the NotW when I go for me paper? Loth as I am to put my quid in Murdoch's pocket, I am watching this on Sky so....
Aye, and there's the rub, isn't it?

Good ol' Rupe.. WAC he is...

stumpski

International Captain
Sigh.

I refuse to do so on principle. :@

I'll read about it in the Times tomorrow instead.

flibbertyjibber

I can't be arsed with the one day series after all this (if it even takes place) so i guess the next cricket to look forward to is India v Australia.Wonder if Sky will have it?

Spark

Global Moderator
Hmm. Vaughan is saying that the English team is flattened, feel that this whole series is hollow now. I actually hope that for their sake they remember that they did play some pretty decent cricket.

vcs

Is it possible for Pakistani players' records from this match to be stricken off the books but the English players' allowed to stand? I don't want Amir's 6-for or Akmal's 79 to be recorded.