• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

King Pietersen

International Captain
There's the record. The biggest partnership for the 8th wicket in Test history. Brilliant stuff. Broad's just past his Dad's highest ever Test score too.

stumpski

International Captain
A Gillespie-like double ton beckoning for Broad? There it is, a new Test record.

Might like to consider declaring at the fall of the next wicket, though.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Broad beats his dads highest test score.:laugh:

Brilliant stuff this.They should just go on and on,forget declaring,series is won.See what other records can be made.

Spark

Global Moderator
A Gillespie-like double ton beckoning for Broad? There it is, a new Test record.

Might like to consider declaring at the fall of the next wicket, though.
Well while I'm drawing parallels with Hobart the most likely way that will happen is one of these leaving a straight ball. And plus I think the plan might be to only bat once given the amount of time lost.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Stuart Broad is now just 6 runs short of Ian Smith's record for the Highest Test score from a number 9 also. Records a plenty being broken by these 2.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha never thought I'd say this about an England partnership, but this is pretty awesome. Might not even mind if Broad does a Gillespie.

Spark

Global Moderator
I would really enjoy it if got to 200, as his driving through the covers is seriously, seriously good.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Another little record that could be broken here; Trott could become the first man to score 2 Test Double Centuries at Lord's. That is a serious achievement, especially considering they both came in the same Summer.

King Pietersen

International Captain
Looking like that's the end of the partnership. Did look very close. Partnership finally brought to an end, superb innings from Stuart Broad. Just hope Trott goes on to make a double now.