• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Meh... it always seems like that in retrospect but batsmen would have approached things slightly differently depending on the target. Look at India when they chased 256 at the PSS.

Anyway, Anderson gets Yousuf with a lovely yorker. One more wicket pleeease... I want a breathless finish.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Jono's comment could come back to bite us in the ass when Pakistan, carried by their awesome bowling attack, turn out to be the main threat to India's #1 ranking (:cool:) around next year.
Main threat?? Get ready to hand it over to Mohammad Aamer along with the Man of the Series award :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Jono's comment could come back to bite us in the ass when Pakistan, carried by their awesome bowling attack, turn out to be the main threat to India's #1 ranking (:cool:) around next year.
Lol @ that thought.

You have to at least be able to bat a little.

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
If Pakistan needed 30 more than they do, I'd give us a huge chance
A wicket Yousuf is gone.

And you are right. Broad's over where 12 were taken off it was huge. And Farhat's bright and breezy inning is proving to be important. Also Broad's dismissal in the first over the day was a big moment.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Woah, outstanding delivery there from Anderson. Best of this match IMO. Even more gutted Strauss dropped that catch now, 5 and 45 could have been interesting.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Review the right decision there anyway, given the match situation

Jimmeh has his tail up again

Believe believe believe believe

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Jesus it's good to have the football season started and the cricket on at the same time. I fancy a swift Alastair Cook hat-trick to finish this off shortly though. What an absolute gargantuan beast of a man he is.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
Pakistan have this in the bag. If they lose this, I won't blame each and every Pakistani member on here deciding to follow in Xuhaib's footsteps.

Jacknife

International Captain
Good over from Anderson,Strauss must be stood there thinking if only I took that easy catch,I would fancy England with another 40 odd.