• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in England 2010

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
And there we go the seamers serve up some more ****ing pies to wipe out any modicum of pressure.

Absolutely disgraceful performance this.
Presumably trying to match the performance of the batters. Every sign of this lot believing some of the claptrap in the papers over the last few weeks, despite plenty of clues in the previous games that we are quite capable of losing to Pakistan.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Just love Yousuf playing delicate shots, Swann is getting dominated aswell now (Broad gets hit for 4 as I speak)

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
Feel a bit sorry for Swann, has bowled superbly with no support. Broad in particular has been woeful, bowling like it's 2008 again.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The only thing of interest is what these set of half-arsed tossers come up with in the post-match-giveaway interview. I want a proper recognition of just how unacceptable this performance has been.

That wicket is why the seam bowling has been disgraceful. It should be 65-3 not 103-3.

455-20 on a pitch like this and two partnerships made up half of that. Ridiculous.

They play Ajmal like they've never seen the guy bowl before. He's played 20odd ODIs and 20odd T20Is along with some Tests before this series. It's a shambles that they're so hopeless at picking him.

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
The only thing of interest is what these set of half-arsed tossers come up with in the post-match-giveaway interview. I want a proper recognition of just how unacceptable this performance has been.

That wicket is why the seam bowling has been disgraceful. It should be 65-3 not 103-3.

455-20 on a pitch like this and two partnerships made up half of that. Ridiculous.

They play Ajmal like they've never seen the guy bowl before. He's played 20odd ODIs and 20odd T20Is along with some Tests before this series. It's a shambles that they're so hopeless at picking him.
Reckon that Cook, Prior and Swann deserve credit for their performances, but mostly it's been pretty poor I'd agree. Still, I'm confident that the coach will be able to rectify some of the flaws and give the team a bit of a rollocking.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I bet if Yousuf got out around now people would call hima a disgrace.
You know this has been the story of Yousuf's career..

He plays some exquisite looking shots, looks really elegant because of his high back lift and breezes his way to a 56. Then he gets out. Now you can argue 'well at least he got a 50" but you know at this level, 50 is just not good enough from someone who is supposed to be the best batsman of the team. Now I am not comparing him with the Laras or the Tendulkars..
Just look at his contemporaries like Kallis, Jayawardene. They all have more runs, centuries than him and ultimately that is what makes the difference.

Tendulkar is Tendulkar because of 90 plus international centuries.