• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia vs Pakistan in England

pasag

RTDAS
OMG....what messed up wickets...

North WTF! he is a bowler now???? Not fair at all.....
His bowling got him into the side originally. Gave him the edge over the other contestants. Been ****e since though. Interesting after the point Spark (I think) made yesterday.

Spark

Global Moderator
His bowling got him into the side originally. Gave him the edge over the other contestants. Been ****e since though. Interesting after the point Spark (I think) made yesterday.
That he likes batting with Clarke?

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Afridi deserves to be dropped for that. I gave him credit for the knock in the first innings but that is certainly taken away.

AlanJLegend

U19 Vice-Captain
There is no word in the English language which can accurately describe just how stupid Shahid Afridi is.

If Australia were 5 down and needing 211 to win would any of our players do that? (inb4 Watson).

Flyonthewall

U19 Captain
:laugh::laugh: at this Pakistan batting. How the hell have they managed to collapse to Marcus North FFS. He's barely moved one off the straight from what I've seen. God knows how they're going to do against Swann on this evidence.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
There is no word in the English language which can accurately describe just how stupid Shahid Afridi is.

If Australia were 5 down and needing 211 to win would any of our players do that? (inb4 Watson).
There is one in my language...."chootia".....that's how you describe Afridi...