• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Warne vs Murali Discussion

slowfinger

International Debutant
Awww, you guyz.

Back off, bitch.

No kidding, this must surely be the longest-running and most tangential single-issue thread in CW's history?

Next tangent; Warne's wife vs Murali's wife. Thoughts?
Too bad mr Warne gets all the babes- who can't resist Murali's smiles?

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
btw, I don't clearly know what that post is actually implying might occur, but it sounds concerning.

Lostman

State Captain
Opening this thread is the equivalent of picking my nose.
I know I shouldn't do it, but once in a while I just can't resist.

second gooey reference added:laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, played. Anyone else wanna add another bodily fliud? Like where this tangent is going.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
There's already plenty of bile and crap in this thread, so the list of substances is getting longer.

Murali rarely got dominated by even the greatest of batsmen.Most good players of spin always dominated Warne.In any stats analysis Muralitharan is better than Watne.Wisden which is the bible of cricket rates him as the best test bowler of all time.

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Murali rarely got dominated by even the greatest of batsmen.Most good players of spin always dominated Warne.In any stats analysis Muralitharan is better than Watne.Wisden which is the bible of cricket rates him as the best test bowler of all time.
i c wat youtube did there.
inb4 $htstorm number 792.

Debris

International 12th Man
Ponting dominated Murali for one. I am sure there are more examples out there. Every bowler I can think of had batsmen who troubled them.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ponting dominated Murali for one. I am sure there are more examples out there. Every bowler I can think of had batsmen who troubled them.
Forget Ponting, Lara dominated him in epic proportions in Murali's home grounds.