• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Aussie brings it on himself. If he is going to give ****, then he should expect it back.
Regardless of how strongly you agree or disagree with him, I don't recall him telling you to "GAGF" and he deserves the same courtesy.

(or what Liam said)

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
You can be very offensive without swearing/saying GAGF though, which i think you need to appreciate before singling Craig out.

Frankly Aussie can GAGF.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Because Europe gets what, 13, 14 places at the World Cup?

So for those 13 places, you need at least 26 nations competing. There's only 52 (iirc) nations affiliated to UEFA.

With the exception of San Marino and Liechtenstein, every European nation has a league structure. So how do you propose telling certain nations they've got no right to compete in the biggest international tournaments?
If you look at UEFA's 52 nations. The likes of Albania, Luxemborg, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Wales, San Marino, B & H, Cyrpus, Estonia, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Lithuania, Andorra, Albania, Malta, Georgia, Moldova.

All should definately as i'm suggesting have earn the right to be part of the UEFA WC OR Euro qualifiers - instead of automatically be put into a group. Via all of them playing in a "group" & the best teams out of this crap bunch would then earn the right to participate in the WCQ & Euro qualifiers.

By doing this you reducing the chances of crap matches being played in qualifiers like a Spain vs San Marino. This can be easily done with all confederations except CONMEBOL or OFC.

With CONMEBOL the 10 teams, they dont have any joke teams like San Marion or Andorra like in UEFA. So they are fine.

OFC as i mentioned before such a system isn't needed their since thats usually a crap group. FIFA has a good structure for them, in which if a OFC team really deserves to make the WC, they can like what NZ did this time.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Aussie brings it on himself. If he is going to give ****, then he should expect it back.
:laugh:. Yes sir i'm always ready for people like you on this forum with the general internet tuff talk. Who generally have to resort to person insults in discussions without any good reason.

So yessss Bring on the ****, i definately as i always do will send it back to whoever accordingly.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Believe your posting style and general opinions don't endear you to the average person.
I actually do agree. Given that is a predominant white forum, my posting style makes me culturally different from everyone here. So certain things are generally taken out of context (i.e the whole ridiculous outburst by many to the use of everyday words of mine like rasscloth etc which ending up being on CW filter for no legitimate reason) - thus i dont appeal to average CW person at all.

But i dont care & why should i care. I dont come on CW to make friends WTF. I come to argue cricket & football. In cricketchat is filled with sane people on this site who i always get along with fine for 5 years with many quality cricket discussions.

Its just like idiots like you in this football thread who like use your judgement on me as person (a person who you nothing about BTW) to twist every argument into a personal attack. Which is quite fine, i can insult you back all day everyday.

So if you & other clowns wish to continue with the internet tuff talk & judge me & my posts on the premise that you dont think i am "endearing" :laugh:, go right a ****ing head fool. I'm always ready to war..BOOM!: cool:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I actually do agree. Given that is a predominant white forum, my posting style makes me culturally different from everyone here. So certain things are generally taken out of context (i.e the whole ridiculous outburst by many to the use of everyday words of mine like rasscloth etc which ending up being on CW filter for no legitimate reason) - thus i dont appeal to average CW person at all.

But i dont care & why should i care. I dont come on CW to make friends WTF. I come to argue cricket & football. In cricketchat is filled with sane people on this site who i always get along with fine for 5 years with many quality cricket discussions.

Its just like idiots like you in this football thread who like use your judgement on me as person (a person who you nothing about BTW) to twist every argument into a personal attack. Which is quite fine, i can insult you back all day everyday.

So if you & other clowns wish to continue with the internet tuff talk & judge me & my posts on the premise that you dont think i am "endearing" :laugh:, go right a ****ing head fool. I'm always ready to war..BOOM!: cool:
:laugh:

I'm sorry I had to fight in the middle of your Black Panther party.

But seriously, stop insulting posters.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Oh look Agent TBY (Tall Baboon-looking Youngman) has arrived :laugh::laugh::laugh:. How i have missed you..

Haha Right & when AGENT TBY has sent the personal insults consistently my way over the last 5 years, you so called moderators dont call him out. Sometimes i have wonder how some of you became moderators ITFP. Double standard is good.

Yea i insulted him, that post actually the first time i have actually. AGENT TBY will testify to that.
Aussie, I love you man.

Craig

World Traveller
:laugh:. Yes sir i'm always ready for people like you on this forum with the general internet tuff talk. Who generally have to resort to person insults in discussions without any good reason.

So yessss Bring on the ****, i definately as i always do will send it back to whoever accordingly.
I don't have the energy ATM, and with other projects in the pipeline, I really CBF. But I guess there will be a difference in opinions, since you are an England fan, and qualifying for Euro Championships or the WC is meant to happen every time, but for a NZ fan like me, I can't wait to the WC because I don't know when it will happen next.

I will give you one thing aussie, you certainly are passionate about cricket and football.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente

Wow, way to bring race into a debate again. Am going to second Craig and Mitchell by telling you to GAGF.

@ Mods, yeah throw me a warning or whatever, really don't care, we've seen this psuedo racist crap/being a general dickhead enough times and still nothing has been done about it.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
If you look at UEFA's 52 nations. The likes of Albania, Luxemborg, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Wales, San Marino, B & H, Cyrpus, Estonia, Montenegro, Faroe Islands, Lithuania, Andorra, Albania, Malta, Georgia, Moldova.

All should definately as i'm suggesting have earn the right to be part of the UEFA WC OR Euro qualifiers - instead of automatically be put into a group. Via all of them playing in a "group" & the best teams out of this crap bunch would then earn the right to participate in the WCQ & Euro qualifiers.

By doing this you reducing the chances of crap matches being played in qualifiers like a Spain vs San Marino. This can be easily done with all confederations except CONMEBOL or OFC.

With CONMEBOL the 10 teams, they dont have any joke teams like San Marion or Andorra like in UEFA. So they are fine.

OFC as i mentioned before such a system isn't needed their since thats usually a crap group. FIFA has a good structure for them, in which if a OFC team really deserves to make the WC, they can like what NZ did this time.
When do you propose playing these pre-qualifiers? All the countries you've mentioned have league structures that internationals need to be fitted around.

There's enough international football as it is without introducing more unneccesary games.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
aussie must be the only black man to ever post on CW judging by some of the things he says...

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
There's only 3 international windows in that timeframe though.
Well, yeah, you'd probably have to play a couple of games during the World Cup (as you'd miss out on pre-qualifying if you made the World Cup, duh). Plus you could probably grab the August date as pre-qualifying means there'll be fewer group games in the main thing.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Although pre-qualifying does make sense, to lump Wales in with the likes of San Marino is such a farce that it kind of makes the whole idea look stupid.

Then throw in a couple of death threats, a couple of race comments and some general insults (very bad ones at that) and you get Aussie.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Wow, way to bring race into a debate again. Am going to second Craig and Mitchell by telling you to GAGF.

@ Mods, yeah throw me a warning or whatever, really don't care, we've seen this psuedo racist crap/being a general dickhead enough times and still nothing has been done about it.
:laugh: Yes clown, this is why with you over the years every slight reference i make towards race relations that actually happens in England, you see are me trying to be to instigate racial tension. If i say black people in England have more interest in football than cricket is that a race baiting comment, or fundamental fact of the black race in England today?

Going back to the point of the post give me credibilbe reason why words the rasscloth etc was put on CW fitler list, other than the fact that you people misinterpreting the words is as insult?

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Although pre-qualifying does make sense, to lump Wales in with the likes of San Marino is such a farce that it kind of makes the whole idea look stupid.

Then throw in a couple of death threats, a couple of race comments and some general insults (very bad ones at that) and you get Aussie.
Why is it stupid?. Wales international record in the last 50 years makes them crap, they are not San Marion crap - but still crap. If in these pre-qualifying Wales come out as one of the best of the crap bunch, they will earn the right to participate in Euro or WCQ. Simple.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
:laugh: Yes clown, this is why with you over the years every slight reference i make towards race relations that actually happens in England, you see are me trying to be to instigate racial tension. If i say black people in England have more interest in football than cricket is that a race baiting comment, or fundamental fact of the black race in England today?

Going back to the point of the post give me credibilbe reason why words the rasscloth etc was put on CW fitler list, other than the fact that you people misinterpreting the words is as insult?
Xavier is Jamaican and he sided with everyone else as to the meaning of the word...

Race has nothing to do with why you upset people on this forum aussie, that's the issue. You are not the only poster who isn't white round here, I don't need to do a who's who of CW ethnicity to back that up so just use your head. Race has ZERO to do with it.

Suffice to say, ever since I came to CW the footy thread has been one of my favourite places to play but this season, despite being busier than ever it's been piss poor. I'm not blaming you per se, but the fact is I log on on some nights and there are three new pages...now that's great but they always seem to be big quote wars and seven or eight people arguing with you. It's ****ing tiresome.

The same thing happens in CC as well although you aren't the only poster who has a tendency to argue with multiple people at once over there. But basically, I'm spending less of my lunch breaks etc on this site than I would because so much of it has become unreadable. I've never been one of these Off-topic only posters, but there and devvers are basically the only parts of the forum I go to now where I don't find myself skim-reading threads at best.

As I said, I don't blame you per se but you don't help the situation.