• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Interesting stuff. That's why you said...
Yes as i said, i responded with that post because i misread intially. We have no disagreement on that point.

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
That's in actual qualifying, you silly billy.
Did i sound there like i was questioning whether thats how OFC WCQ system works little willy?

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Not in imaginary Naziland elitist qualifying.
:laugh:

How is wanting to major teams in WCQ groups to play the best teams of their confederation instead of the joke nations a bad thing akin to anything Nazilike?

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Missing the point btw.
Not your point. Which is basically you dont have a problem with games like Spain vs San Marino counted as official matches. Which is just like Australia playing Namibia in a official test match.

Marcuss said:
Or keep him and play him in his actually position... which is not as a DM.
Whats Diaby's actual/best position then, if its not as a DM?. Since i struggle to see in which other mid-fielder role he would be effective in..

Last edited:

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ah, right-click and save picture as is a great thing ;)
Wish I knew that, would've saved me asking DCYE what his avatar was.
I think I've seen you post about your avatar before though and remembered, though I do have that album on my iPod.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yes as i said, i responded with that post because i misread intially. We have no disagreement on that point.
Well if we don't disagree, then you understand that Arsenal needs more than just a DM and therefore shouldn't overpay for that player.
Did i sound there like i was questioning whether thats how OFC WCQ system works little willy?
Who? Stopped reading here.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Lack of a filter system between the stupid thoughts area of the brain and the typing impulse part of the brain would be my guess.
If we did that. Everytime you typed in cricket chat, that likely filter system would go into overdrive & for the first time CW history we would be see a post filled with asteriks only.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we did that. Everytime you typed in cricket chat, that likely filter system would go into overdrive & for the first time CW history we would be see a post filled with asteriks only.
Served.

Except, if this is the best you can come up with after 20 minutes, you've already lost.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Well if we don't disagree, then you understand that Arsenal needs more than just a DM and therefore shouldn't overpay for that player.
Well if you look around Europe right now, do you see any potential good/quality DM, that Wenger could get that he may not have to overpay for?.

Matteh

I refer you again to the post you quoted.

Also, believe Chaulk did the asterisks only post several years back.

Jarquis

Headlines across the bottom of the screen on MOTD2
"Etherington makes case to Capello"
Really?

grecian

Headlines across the bottom of the screen on MOTD2
"Etherington makes case to Capello"
Really?
Left-footed, get's crosses in. When he was at the Irons thought he had a chance. Better then a lot of the other options IMHO, but that's because a lot of the other options are ****ing ****e.