• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
He is slow, him Becks & Bentley all have the same pace probably. You wouldn't expect him to run past any international quality right-backs like Walcott or Lennon for example..
Walcott would certainly sprint past them, whether the ball would still be at his feet is another matter entirely.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lucky bastard - wish I could get tickets to more games. :p

What was your view of the the fourth goal? A lot of sources are crediting it as an own goal, but it seems plenty of people think it should be credited to Carrick as it was on target before the deflection.
I have my ticketing sources :ph34r:.

I was at the opposite end of the pitch so I don't really know if it was on target or not. Was one of the strangest deflections you'll ever see though. A half-decent strike flicked someone's leg and transformed into a dipping, swerving homing missile aimed directly at the underside of the crossbar.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
I have my ticketing sources :ph34r:.

I was at the opposite end of the pitch so I don't really know if it was on target or not. Was one of the strangest deflections you'll ever see though. A half-decent strike flicked someone's leg and transformed into a dipping, swerving homing missile aimed directly at the underside of the crossbar.
Would have been a brilliant goal if it had come off his boot alone and done that.

Uppercut

Would have been a brilliant goal if it had come off his boot alone and done that.
Yeah. It's weird because your initial reaction on seeing the goal is pure awe, then you realise it was all a bizarre fluke and wonder what it is exactly that you're in awe of.

Uppercut

Manchester>>>London.

Tbf, I don't know what my sources are. This guy I know from my Microeconomics tutorials rings me up on the morning of the matches asking if I want to go and I'm like HEEEELLL YEEAAAHHH. He gets them for free and doesn't charge me anything either.

He wisely keeps his sources close to his chest though. It's all rather mysterious.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Manchester>>>London.

Tbf, I don't know what my sources are. This guy I know from my Microeconomics tutorials rings me up on the morning of the matches asking if I want to go and I'm like HEEEELLL YEEAAAHHH. He gets them for free and doesn't charge me anything either.

He wisely keeps his sources close to his chest though. It's all rather mysterious.
Indeed especially when it comes to the women & street gangs.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I didn't realize there were any women in Manchester. Clearly your pimp hand isn't strong enough, aussie.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I was not impressed by the women in Manchester. I am impressed by the women on the tube, on literally every single journey.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I know I'm late on this one but that Pienaar challenge really was horrible. Kyriagos's wasn't much better tbf. Nor Fellani's for that matter.

Hate Gerrard.