• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ha, had completely forgotten about that. Remember the pics of Bonetti sitting there is his twatty cap sporting a shiner Laws had (allegedly) given him. When he was Grimsby boss?
95-96 IIRC. The fans raised an awful lot to keep him when Town hit top of then Division One... then Laws twatted him one and the Mariners ended up 17th.

Someone go check that.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I can confirm that that's correct except perhaps the final league position, and tbh cbf, the rest is true

He was Aldo's first signing

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Some Citeh fans take on that Ade photo made me laugh:

Oh, and I suppose whilst away, we are not paying his ****ing wages?
What a ****, get rid of the lazy arse bastard, he is a typical example of what BIG RON once commented on, too laid back for his own good.
God I thought he was going to be a great signing, but just like Petrov, Vassel and Sinclair, once he gets 3 or 4 reasonable performances under his belt, cant be arsed anymore, doesn't ever get stuck in, even when oposing fans sing about his parents in such derogitary fashion.
Afraid to say the Gooners fans are right, but think they're spot on, the sooner we get shut the better.
And to suggest it's ok for a player contracted to our club, to go on live world tv sporting an oposing shirt, is ok, well get real, he should be fined a months wages and sold ASAP.
what an arsehole!

Heh, good god almighty with the Big Ron reference,

If his luggage had been blown to Timbucktoo , if he had been shot himself, there is still no reason for wearing another teams shirt unless he had lost the use of his limbs and couldn't dress himself

Heh

Traumatised my arse, he may well be upset, even a bit shaken, but don't give me **** about trauma, he is milking it for all he can get what a hypocondriac, just another symptom of his bone idle streak IMO.
Though I fully sypathise with the situation of the driver and other bloke, and the need for some time to be afforded Ade, out of respect for the dead, his wearing an Arsenal shirt is taking the piss!

Haha,

Sorry guys but what has happened is no excuse for doing a tv interview in the colours of a rival team.

Ade, you are a ****ing dick!

Seriously, what the ****, some of these footballers have between their ears i dont know.

Haha wow. There's so much more too.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
To clarify earlier, great to have on the field but that's not everything re: a player. Me not wanting Tevez at Utd has nothing to do with his skills or who was brought in as replacement. Didn't even mention Owen really. Ideally Benzema was the replacement but that got scuppered. Laughable to think I wouldn't want someone of Tevez's ability.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
To clarify earlier, great to have on the field but that's not everything re: a player. Me not wanting Tevez at Utd has nothing to do with his skills or who was brought in as replacement. Didn't even mention Owen really. Ideally Benzema was the replacement but that got scuppered. Laughable to think I wouldn't want someone of Tevez's ability.
As far as I can tell Carlos Tevez is someone with the ability of Carlos Tevez tbh.

Pothas

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Back to Spain would seem the most likely, so one of the big two. Would love to see him at Barca but would be interesting to see if that would happen with them having just bought Ibrahimovic for 5844848 million. There is always his Atletico connections as well of course, not sure if that would impact on him potentialy joining Real or not.

Man City would be bound to bid for him though, other than that I can only see Chelsea in England being able to afford him. Would be kind of hilarious if he joined Man utd.

Really cannot see him playing in any other league in the near future.

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only Chelsea and Man City I would say would be in the best position to sign Torres.
No way he would go to Chelsea or Man United. Arsenal wouldn't splash for him, so Man City by default if he's staying in England. Or Notts Co. :ph34r:

This is all fantasy though, as he's going nowhere. :crybaby: