• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Craig

World Traveller
Dynamo Moscow have signed (or about as close as it can be considered a done deal) Andriy Voronin for £2m.

Eds

International Debutant
Glad to get rid of Voronin. Never rated him as a Premiership footballer, and at least now it doesn't give Rafa the option to play him. Hopefully the money will be put towards something useful like Maxi Rodriguez.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Bizarre opening match to the Africa Cup: Angola hand away a 4-0 lead in the final 15 minutes. Perhaps inappropriate to focus on the football, but then again it'll always be inappropriate considering the death rates on the continent. :unsure:

Anyway, clearly I missed a thriller. :dry:

Neil Pickup

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But WE HEART BERTIE:@

Anyway, did Tiz come over and speak to you Neil?

In other matters Fergie takes the result in his normal good grace.
I think Tis' walkabout might have been before I got there - I made it at 2:30.

In other news, Angola 4 Mali 0 with fifteen minutes to play, and it ended 4-4 with 88th, 93rd and 95th minute goals from Mali. Quite incredible to watch that unfold.

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Saw the Serie A game by a freind at Setanta this afternoon between Inter & Seina. Serie A is alive, why the hell didn't United buy Sneijder, bloody Obetran..

Craig

World Traveller
Because Sneijder has spent half the season injured. He has been pretty good when he has been fit though.

Glad to get rid of Voronin. Never rated him as a Premiership footballer, and at least now it doesn't give Rafa the option to play him. Hopefully the money will be put towards something useful like Maxi Rodriguez.
The good thing about signing players on a Bosman.

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Not to mention Obertan plays a different position and success in one league doesn't mean success in another.

slowfinger

International Debutant
Rafa to sell Gerrard and Torres?

Would be a laugh, don't know whether to post this here or elsewhere so I just did it here.
Thoughts? Would be seriously upsetting for Liverpud fans but amazing for others (like me).:laugh:

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Always happy to see Fat Scum's team getting thumped. Shame Mancini is already getting ridiculous credit for winning the three piss easy previous fixtures. The real test will be when the novelty wears off for the prima donnas and they have some proper fixtures.