• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just, wow. If he does indeed sign, I think I could handle a bit of inconsistency if his best is comfortably better than Benny/Riera.

Matteh

Just, wow. If he does indeed sign, I think I could handle a bit of inconsistency if his best is comfortably better than Benny/Riera.
Is easily a better player on average than those two. Benayoun would still be good to bring on for when he's having an off day.

Craig

World Traveller
Would of kept Vieria myself. Cambiasso and Thaigo Motta are injury prone, Muntari is at the ACoN, and Zanetti will play left back while Chivu is out with a fractured skull, or at least until Santon is fit again. Also for the Arsenal fans, how true is the link with Lazio's Mauro Zarate? His agent Jose Alberti claims Arsenal will offer up to €40m for his client.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would of kept Vieria myself. Cambiasso and Thaigo Motta are injury prone, Muntari is at the ACoN, and Zanetti will play left back while Chivu is out with a fractured skull, or at least until Santon is fit again. Also for the Arsenal fans, how true is the link with Lazio's Mauro Zarate? His agent Jose Alberti claims Arsenal will offer up to €40m for his client.
Haha no way, and wouldn't be interested either.

grecian

They've only had news on Adebayor, remind me who else is in Togo's team who I might have heard of. Can't say I have encyclopedic knowledge of them.