• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Fusion

Global Moderator
Last 4 wickets have fallen for really ****ty shots. Trust Pakistan to give away the advantage they had.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Pakistan showing their inexperience in a position of strength - should be slowly but surely grinding Australia's bowlers into dust.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
God the new ball is going to be worrying tonight if Australia have to bat for a little while. Pitch is still doing a lot when it's new.

pasag

RTDAS
God the new ball is going to be worrying tonight if Australia have to bat for a little while. Pitch is still doing a lot when it's new.
Yeah ideally we get a bunch of dot balls before running through the tail just before stumps. Losing a few early wickets tonight would be tragic.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Yousaf's wicket was key. Once he departed, the collapse was on. Rest of the batsman way too inexperienced/untalented to settle in and grind out a big lead.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gee Pakistan did well to get to 109 before losing their first wicket. Can't comment on the rest as I've been at work and missed it all. Just glanced at Cricinfo then to get an update.

Xuhaib

International Coach
Yousaf's wicket was key. Once he departed, the collapse was on. Rest of the batsman way too inexperienced/untalented to settle in and grind out a big lead.
this is where Yousuf falls short to the Dravid,Kallis and the Sachins of this world 450 was dead on had he taken the responsibility, Aus ain't collapsing twice in a game and Pakistan is still in quite a bit of bother in this game.

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
this is where Yousuf falls short to the Dravid,Kallis and the Sachins of this world 450 was dead on had he taken the responsibility, Aus ain't collapsing twice in a game and Pakistan is still in quite a bit of bother in this game.
I'm not as confident of that as you are...I hope you're right though. If the ball's still nipping about a little there's a chance they will if they don't change their approach.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I'm not as confident of that as you are...I hope you're right though. If the ball's still nipping about a little there's a chance they will if they don't change their approach.
Just survive the new ball against Asif it's plain sailing afterwards.Gull looks awful atm Sami has given his once in five years performance in the first innings so he's done while this does look like a track that will help Kaneria.

Jayzamann

International Regular
If Hughes carries Aus through to stumps and charges on tomorrow it'll go a long way to securing his long-term spot in the team.