• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jayzamann

International Regular
That's the second time I've f5'd and had my post on a new page.

Please wrap this up quickly with 10-12 overs tonight to give Hughes a chance to get a pair.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Are the Akmal brothers first brothers to play in same test since the Waughs ?
Nah Hamish and James Marshall played a few. Pedro Collins is Fidel Edwards's half brother too.

EDIT: Oh, Albie and Morne Morkel too.
EDIT2: Nope, Albie actually replaced Morne IIRC.

Last edited:

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Pretty average shot. They have been leaving those wide bouncers alone all day, probably about 10th delivery Bollinger has bowled on that line and length, lucky.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Nah Hamish and James Marshall played a few. Pedro Collins is Fidel Edwards's half brother too.

EDIT: Oh, Albie and Morne Morkel too.
EDIT2: Nope, Albie actually replaced Morne IIRC.
Mate.. what's Australia's odds on Bet365, I can't access it at the moment? If over $5.25 I would put money on Aus.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Seeing that little montage of Siddle's woes today makes me :( especially since I was giving him **** a while back.