• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Beleg

International Regular
reckon this is probably the pivotal period in the game. if pakistan can survive without losing a wicket until the end of play (and runs WILL come) then we're set

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Lead is 140 now. With this rate by stumps it would be a lead close to 225+. This is awesome cricket.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Lead is 140 now. With this rate by stumps it would be a lead close to 225+. This is awesome cricket.
Yeah, best part is they're not getting it easily either. Aussies making them fight for just about every run.

Beleg

International Regular
aye, it is pretty interesting cricket.

with the exception of hauritz i reckon all aussie bowlers have bowled quite well.

oh and siddle is damned unlucky

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Tomorrow would be an ideal day for batting it seems, if its nice and sunny. So if Pakistan can use at least a session of that day, that would be great.

I definitely think that if Aussies get to bat all day tomorrow, Pakistan might be in trouble with a tricky chase on a fifth day pitch.

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Siddle has still been the best bowler for Australia today. On a lucky day he could have had a bagful of wickets. Frustrating that he can have about 10 play and misses for the day, and the only wicket he takes is from a slog.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Tomorrow would be an ideal day for batting it seems, if its nice and sunny. So if Pakistan can use at least a session of that day, that would be great.

I definitely think that if Aussies get to bat all day tomorrow, Pakistan might be in trouble with a tricky chase on a fifth day pitch.
Yup, that's why I was not too concerned with Faisal out there.I think he helped Pakistan big way by sticking around for 30 overs.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yup, that's why I was not too concerned with Faisal out there.I think he helped Pakistan big way by sticking around for 30 overs.
Pretty hard to critisize him after he's scored more runs than Hughes, Watson, Ponting, Clarke, North and Haddin combined.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How the ll could the ump give that not out?

Absolutely as plumb as it gets

Wicket is still doing quite a bit so, needless to say, Oz are in deep ****