• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe he will, but that'll most likely follow two years of absolute **** from him but he'll keep getting selected anyway because he had a decent tour in Australia.
Haha, yeah, exactly. That's what Pakistani fans are really worried about. He's Pakistan's Yuvraj.

R_D

International Debutant
Again, tipping Sami to go a lot better than people think.
surely can't do worse than Rauf.... but it is Sami.. so you never know.
Again was looking forward to Aamer bowl... highlight for me in the last match was his bowling.

Woodster

International Captain
Always think Sami is a strange one, whenever I see him bowl, he always looks much better than his record suggests. Averaging over 50 with the ball certainly states there are some serious problems somewhere after the amount of Test cricket he has played. I hope we see the better side of Sami in this Test, he has got one.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Amir a big blow.....and absolutely ridiculous treatment to Fawad Alam......what a fukin joke PCB and selectors are......Butt and Imran avg. 30 or less in around 30 odd tests they have played and they get an automatic ticket to open and put the whole team under pressure....and Alam is thrown out of Australia..despite making a debut ton....... moreover, he only failed in NZ where everyone failed...not only him......i really feel bad for him......

This will be a bigger victory for Australia......Good Luck Aussies....

Sometimes i just feel Pak should not win anyways....as this poor selection of players will get justified if Pak pulls off a test in Australia.......

slowfinger

International Debutant
Amir a big blow.....and absolutely ridiculous treatment to Fawad Alam......what a fukin joke PCB and selectors are......Butt and Imran avg. 30 or less in around 30 odd tests they have played and they get an automatic ticket to open and put the whole team under pressure....and Alam is thrown out of Australia..despite making a debut ton....... moreover, he only failed in NZ where everyone failed...not only him......i really feel bad for him......

Sometimes i just feel Pak should not win anyways....as this poor selection of players will get justified if Pak pulls off a test in Australia.......
So your saying blame the people, not the player. GF Pak's

JBH001

International Regular
The stage is set for the typical Pakistani fightback from edge of oblivion.
Haha, thought the same thing. And that Sami will go better than people think.

Although I dislike the fact that the Channel 9 team will, almost certainly, begin coverage with Yousuf's comments regarding 20/20 cricket with Mark "Oh God, Yes!" Nicholas leading the bore-athon. Luckily I will be deep in Dragon Age until the game starts proper, but its not going to be pretty.

Faisal1985

So your saying blame the people, not the player. GF Pak's
I hate to play the blame game....but certainly this is not the best team that Pakistan can present......this is a mixture of those players which simply can't be dropped i.e. Amir, Umar, Asif, Gul, Yousuf.....and the remainder of the team is playing because of their connections....Pakistan has better players its a matter of giving them a chance.....Unfortunately this is not happening....and i don't see this team winning with the same 4-5 players contributing every single time....

Noble One

Frustrating amount of drizzle to start the day off. I reckon the ball will do abit given the conditions and the pitch.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

You've been warned before about avoiding the filter before Faisal. Please don't do it again; if you're going to swear just let the filter take care of it.