• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
Are you for real? Rudi wasn't 100% sure it was out, so he didn't give it. Grow up.
Ooooh, look who's getting defensive! :p

Seriously though, he's made at least one patently wrong call (Abdur Rauf to Hauritz). At any rate, we both know that Rudi being 100% sure about something doesn't prevent him from giving out one too many shockers.

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
YEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Best day of the year!

Honestly, the most tense day of cricket I've ever been to. Thought my ticker was going to give way.

Last edited:

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Here we go.........Fart's wicket....should be the last one for today if Pak wants to get close to any hopes of a victory..............to me the only real threat is Mitchelle .....Doug or Siddle can be handled........

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ooooh, look who's getting defensive! :p

Seriously though, he's made at least one patently wrong call (Abdur Rauf to Hauritz). At any rate, we both know that Rudi being 100% sure about something doesn't prevent him from giving out one too many shockers.
Can't stand it when people take shots at umpires from behind their computers, least of all when they haven't done anything wrong.

DaRick

State Vice-Captain
Can't stand it when people take shots at umpires from behind their computers, least of all when they haven't done anything wrong.
Well, I could understand this if it was a personal attack, but it wasn't. Put simply, he's made one too many questionable decisions lately and should probably retire.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
4 ......Butt looking decent ........if the pitch plays out fair......i reckon a good contest here.....moreover Pak's intentions not entirely of going for a draw........and i personally wouldn't mind losing the game if they try to win it......

Fusion

Global Moderator
Is Younis Khan making a comeback for the Sydney Test?
Supposedly on the plane to do just that. Don't know how effective he'll be. He wasn't in great form with the bat recently, and failed to impress in the one domestic match he took part in. Having said all that, he should still be an automatic selection if he's available because of his experience.