• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Leave it to Rauf to ruin what would've been the most beautiful moment in the history of televised sports.

Aamer causing all kinds of havoc at the moment.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
At the SCG I'm expecting Ajmal to keep his place and Kaneria come in for Rauf. If YoKhan returns he is capable of bowling a few overs.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
WATTO!! Wanted to stab the commentary team in the face the whole time he was in the 90's
haha i know what you mean...

I cant believe that he spent all that time in the 90's to bring up the ton like that.

Soo happy that he got there though :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Meh just declare now. 419 is no different to 429 considering how long is left in the match.

Frustrating stuff.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Watson
Batting average 40.54
Bowling average 34.26

2009 stats
Batting average 65.09
Bowling average 32.22

Jayzamann

International Regular
Watto's average tipped above 40 with that knock, and Aamer's average is nearly below 40 with that spell.

Ahhh, they're growing up.

Must be a wonderful feeling after all the set backs he's had through his career.
Score a ton during the day, get some Lee Furlong ass at night. Life is good.

Last edited:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Watto's average tipped above 40 with that knock, and Aamer's average is nearly below 40 with that spell.

Ahhh, they're growing up.

Score a ton during the day, get some Lee Furlong ass at night. Life is good.
:laugh:

Was good to see North so pissed off when he got out too...not that it's any consolation for getting 8, but anyway.