• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Greig is spot on. Watson's century is a fait accompli. I've now placed both of my kidneys on the bet via the helpful net betting website, Organbet. The odds were a $1.001 and I win an extra retina if the bet comes in!

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Greig is spot on. Watson's century is a fait accompli. I've now placed both of my kidneys on the bet via the helpful net betting website, Organbet. The odds were a $1.001 and I win an extra retina if the bet comes in!
:laugh:

An 11th hour contender for post of the year

R_D

International Debutant
lol :laugh:

Mark Nichlson commentating.. imagine Watson gets a hundred now..

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Nicholas' commentary is, thankfully, almost inaudible. The reason is that he's too busy drooling over these two strapping Aussies batting. I hope his boyfriend isn't the jealous type.
lol, he's on my level. That's probably why I like him.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
This is fascinating cricket.

Third man brought up now, going to try to get Watto to blast it through the field for four.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So very nearly lost his leg stump there.
My kidneys were aching for a second there.

That may have been due to the turpentine I had to drink last night. That's the last time I confuse the water bottle with my paint brush cleaner. They're both transparent though! What do I do?!?