• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Forget the phrase 'taking it too far', more like "who the hell comes all the way into the city for the cricket ot be kicked out after 30 mins".

It just confused me.

I can understand why idiots like to get kicked out after tea, they've got nothing to lose. But 30 minutes into the first session? Were pre-drinks at 9am? :ph34r:

archie mac

International Coach
Forget the phrase 'taking it too far', more like "who the hell comes all the way into the city for the cricket ot be kicked out after 30 mins".

It just confused me.

I can understand why idiots like to get kicked out after tea, they've got nothing to lose. But 30 minutes into the first session? Were pre-drinks at 9am? :ph34r:
Why were they kicked out?

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Saw guys being ejected for banging on the advertising hoarding yesterday. Bit over the top at times.

As a mate of mine said, "Why do they bother hassling them so often? Those guys' attention span can't handle Test cricket, they'll be over at the Royal Hotel for the 3pm show if they let those dills be."

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
It's generally from Bays 11 to 14, but there was a bit going on towards Bay 4 or 5, huge amount of fights around that area yesterday.

pasag

RTDAS
Yeah, closer to the sightscreen. From what I could tell a few were getting done for just making snakes although it seems the streaker did come from there as well.

Craig

World Traveller
Bay 13 - bogans the lot of them. If you looked the word bogan up their faces in a dictionary you would see anyone of their faces pictured next to it.

Back on topic, I see Australia setting Pakistan around 500-550 and for my 500 thread to be dug up. Watson won't get a century, he will be out in the 80's or 90's IMO. Not sure abourt North, maybe he will get some runs, but I see Haddin and Johnson having a slog and doing the bulk of the damage. For Pakistan, I noticedthat both the Akmal brothers both edged into the slips, but neither moved their feet, so is it no surprise they were caught in the slips when the ball was coming across them? Something to be worked on because both looked very dangerous. For the next Test, Ajmal does not look getting a wicket, so Kaneria obviously has to come back in, and for some reason I see Sami getting a game ahead of Gul who has admitted he is bowling rubbish ATM.

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, closer to the sightscreen. From what I could tell a few were getting done for just making snakes although it seems the streaker did come from there as well.
We were allowed to make beer snakes at the SCG surprisingly. Couple police officers came down after and had a look around but we weren't doing anything too bad.

Jayzamann

International Regular
Honestly, give Haddin and Johnson a bloody tonk this innings at least. Who knows what lead you'd get.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given Asif made a shiny metal duck, can we assume that he feels like he's bowling at Faisalabad and feels like he's batting on a minefield? Because I think that's just called being bad at cricket.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, four sessions. Lead is about 300 now so they'll be looking at around 500ish and a declaration probably a bit before tea. Could always be bowled out though.

archie mac

International Coach
Yeah, four sessions. Lead is about 300 now so they'll be looking at around 500ish and a declaration probably a bit before tea. Could always be bowled out though.
Sounds like a plan, and with the weather suppose to be fine (although it is Mexico city) four sessions should be enough:unsure:

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Given Asif made a shiny metal duck, can we assume that he feels like he's bowling at Faisalabad and feels like he's batting on a minefield? Because I think that's just called being bad at cricket.
:laugh:

Hopefully his opinion has changed slightly.

Briony

International Debutant
The million dollar question is, can Watto be the first Aussie to bag a ton this summer??