• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

Pizzorno

State Vice-Captain
Managed to watch some of the highlights just now. It's not too late for me to lol at Shane Watson is it? And if it is too late, i'm gonna do it anyway.

LOL!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Didn't think it was that bad myself. This wicket is quite flat but has a little uneven bounce at times, whilst Faisalabad is an absolute road.
It is the bowler who has played in Faislabad and playing in the current test is in the best position to decide.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
We'll see what he has to say after Pakistan bat on it. Especially if Australia's fielders don't turn into special kids every time the ball goes to them in the air.
Hypocrisy at its best. We said the same thing during India-SL series and asked folks like yourself to wait till SL batted but you would have none of it and here you are doing just the opposite.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hypocrisy at its best. We said the same thing during India-SL series and asked folks like yourself to wait till SL batted but you would have none of it and here you are doing just the opposite.
Sanz in "It might be Aus-Pakistan, but it's really all about India and we're always dudded on here" shocker.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
To be fair to him, a bunch of people did jump on the pitch after the first innings in that series. In the interest of honesty, I was one of them.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Lack if movement in the air was a bigger problem than lack of action off the pitch IMO. Yesterday, the Pakistan attack looked like every other attack that comes out here and seems utterly confounded by the fact that the ball rarely swings in Australia. Ajmal looked good until his last half a dozen overs but really, it's going to be rare that an off spinner does much on a first day pitch.

Catching practice for the Pakistanis would help as well.

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sat at the bar from 11:10am, drinking schooners. One of the great days. Never heard a greater roar than when they showed the replay of the run-out and everyone saw that Watson was the man out. Argh, "F" CW, I piss'd meself laughing, it was gold. Now I'm getting a slapper over to my joint to, "watch a DVD", although i've already flogged meself off a few times and taken some skin off the old fella. Anyways, he's "Your mate". Catch ya ****s.
Kudos to the great man. Whilst Corrin and Ripper inevitably cannot spell for toffee when they've had a few drinks, have a look at the work from the erstwhile McNamara here. Spelling, punctuation and grammar are retained when 9 sheets to the wind. 10/10.

Cruxdude

International Debutant
Oh well, only the nightwatchman should not make that much difference. Although the last time I thought that was when Dizzy was dropped early against Bangladesh:ph34r:
The way they have been fielding for a while it should have been given out just because Ajmal hit the stumps.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Can't believe Farhat is coming on to bowl so early in the day.

Also, thoughts on Rauf? Reckon Sami is better! :ph34r:

Craig

World Traveller
As part-time leggies, I have seen worse then Farhat. He has a pretty good FC record as well.