• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pakistan in Australia

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
But when he gets started he always makes a big one!!!!
Haha yeah it's becoming a ridiculous cliche, he's been doing it since his return. Nath is right though, he doesn't keep any rhythm and hence gets bogged until he either gets out or gets away with hitting one in the air. Poor way to bat, though he seems to do right for himself.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:( watto. Katman most at fault though. If he ever called or responded instead of just doin his own thing it might happen a little less often. Skull was sayin today he's now been involved in 9 runouts in tests with his partner being the victim in 8 instances. Yeah watto wasn't blameless but it katich was the main culprit. Hauritz promoted cause he won't choke in the 90's IMO

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah will be interesting what Haurie does with the bat tomorrow. Looked solid today, tipping him for 50+.

Sir Alex

Banned
Yeah will be interesting what Haurie does with the bat tomorrow. Looked solid today, tipping him for 50+.
The pitch is flat and so I indeed expect Hauritz and Hussey more importantly to go and get that elusive australian hundred. However on any pitch swing will be a problem early on in the day so if Pakistan gets their pacers going with fairly new ball and get the early wickets we can see australia going kaput for about 400-450 which is not a bad score at all but cannot assure win.

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
The pitch is pretty flat, too flat for the first day, but it's not an absolute road. There's a bit of extra bounce out there to keep the bowlers interested, and Pakistan could easily have had a few more wickets if they held catches. Game is still alive if they bowl well in the morning, but it'll be tough for Pakistan if Australia make 450+.

Last edited:

Burgey

Haha yeah it's becoming a ridiculous cliche, he's been doing it since his return. Nath is right though, he doesn't keep any rhythm and hence gets bogged until he either gets out or gets away with hitting one in the air. Poor way to bat, though he seems to do right for himself.
"For himself" being spot on imo.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Sat at the bar from 11:10am, drinking schooners. One of the great days. Never heard a greater roar than when they showed the replay of the run-out and everyone saw that Watson was the man out. Argh, "F" CW, I piss'd meself laughing, it was gold. Now I'm getting a slapper over to my joint to, "watch a DVD", although i've already flogged meself off a few times and taken some skin off the old fella. Anyways, he's "Your mate". Catch ya ****s.

Burgey

Sat at the bar from 11:10am, drinking schooners. One of the great days. Never heard a greater roar than when they showed the replay of the run-out and everyone saw that Watson was the man out. Argh, "F" CW, I piss'd meself laughing, it was gold. Now I'm getting a slapper over to my joint to, "watch a DVD", although i've already flogged meself off a few times and taken some skin off the old fella. Anyways, he's "Your mate". Catch ya ****s.
:lol:
Quoted for posterity.

pasag

RTDAS
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Jayzamann

International Regular
Hauritz promoted cause he won't choke in the 90's IMO
They'd never admit it, but they probably had that in the back of their mind. :P

I'm a bit cut, seeing Kat nearly get out to Saeed made me think that was his chance to get out in the 90s gone. How he proved me wrong.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Official release from the SKAS: we apologise but also tell you to go and get ****ed at the same time.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
:laugh:

Rant of the year. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, can beat that. Brilliant. Encapsulated a young fella's night out in one simple paragraph.