• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have a ot of love for Torres and Yossi. Hope they find better clubs to play for next season.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Benayoun isn't good enough for Liverpool. He wouldn't make the starting XI's of any of the top four sides. Playing at a mediocre club like Blackburn is more the level for him.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
This is so worth dropping a point in the tipping competition. :p
Ha ha, just turned to my mate and said the exact same thing!

In other news, this is United's back four today:

Fletcher - De Laet - Carrick - Evra

Fulham must be thinking they're a real chance. I've never known such a long-running defensive crisis at the club.

Matteh

If you look at the stats, Liverpool had 64% percent possession in the first 25 minutes and so deserved the win.

Johnners

Sigh, how utterly depressing. 7 losses before Christmas, and the injured man you spent 20m on during the summer is yet to make a start and has about 100minutes of first team football under his belt. Arguably Rafa's worst transfer move ever?

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Reading a Liverpool forum right now. It's a madhouse over there. Utterly hilarious.
Haha, tempted to sign up just to stir things tbh.

"Why Rafa was right to leave Aquilani out, and why Torres should have been left on the bench for Ngog"

duffer

Apparently their servers crash a lot after Liverpool lose. Heh, trying not to laugh too much though as we still haven't played yet.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Apparently their servers crash a lot after Liverpool lose. Heh, trying not to laugh too much though as we still haven't played yet.
Mmmm yes, true. At home I would fancy us to see off Hull, come to think of it, I probably said the same thing last year. Will be great if we go though, the distance between us and Liverpool will be massive, and with a game in hand left as well.

duffer

Mmmm yes, true. At home I would fancy us to see off Hull, come to think of it, I probably said the same thing last year. Will be great if we go though, the distance between us and Liverpool will be massive, and with a game in hand left as well.
Actually not all that worried about the top 4 this season tbh. I think Villa will drop off as they did last year as they are due a couple of injuries and their depth isn't great. Also reckon Spurs have overachieved with what they have so far and I reckon they'll drop away too(not forgetting that they are Spurs and naturally incined to fail). City probably are the most likely to make a run at us later in the season (especially if they buy well in January).

Just feel a couple of good additions and we can do a lot better job of pushing the top 2 instead of worrying about the also rans.

Matteh

Haha, Paul Schole made a tackle. Paul Scholes got a yellow card.

Has anything been more predictable in the last 15 years? He's a quality player but tackling is something he's just never got the hang of.

Agent TBY

International Captain
Haha, Paul Schole made a tackle. Paul Scholes got a yellow card.

Has anything been more predictable in the last 15 years? He's a quality player but tackling is something he's just never got the hang of.
That you'd make that post here.