• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Chelsea concede yet another comically bad goal. Karma is having its revenge on the Mourinho days.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lampard puts them back into the lead and Eduardo spurns another opportunity for us. He was deadly in front of goal prior to his injury, saddens me tbh.

Jarquis

Commentators on the radio sound like they've got hedgehogs up their arse everytime we attack. Heart can't take this, need 3 points.

Edit : FT :(

Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Les Parry made SWA manager on a contract until the end of the season. Win.

Whites included in WC bid as a training ground.

Good day.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
Honestly don't want the World Cup bid to succeed now MK dongs and the Green Slime.

Luckily enough the bid is being run by a bunch of ****ing idiots, so there's little chance of it happening.

But honestly, Milton Keynes, the club most hated by real football fans across the country, what an absolute joke:ranting:

Oh and I know that the Cornish have a decent shout geographically, but they've just had a transfer embargo put on them, so how are they gonna afford all this exactly. This part of the world is a football black-hole anyway, doesn't deserve anything.
Only 12 will be used out of the 15 and the final choice will be down to FIFA. If Blatter is still at the helm I confidently expect Plymouth to make to cut bearing in mind the small airport and antiquanted railway station - there isn't even a motorway for 40 miles our side of Exeter.

duffer

One man team and now he's injured. Spineless, hopeless performance. Oh dear, no guarantee we win our game in hand. New keeper, new midfielder, defender, striker are all needed.

Walcott played possibly the worst game I've seen from an Arsenal player. Every time we had good position he couldn't get a good cross or shot in. Completely inept. Almost **** myself when Almunia couldn't get to that trickler cross across his goal. He should've given them another bollocking. Horrible.

Johnners

A win!

Torres' 100th game too, WAG. 61 Goals in 100 games, and 49 in 69 league matches...fair effort really.

Jarquis

Anelka made his 100th appearance for Chelsea aswell. Only 35 goals. Considerably less starts that Torres though I'd guess.

Portsmouth's goal was great, if only because Cashley got hit in the face.

Pothas

One man team and now he's injured. Spineless, hopeless performance. Oh dear, no guarantee we win our game in hand. New keeper, new midfielder, defender, striker are all needed.

Walcott played possibly the worst game I've seen from an Arsenal player. Every time we had good position he couldn't get a good cross or shot in. Completely inept. Almost **** myself when Almunia couldn't get to that trickler cross across his goal. He should've given them another bollocking. Horrible.
You must be one of the most negative fans I have ever come across.

In fairness I understand the frustration but I think you can be pretty confident of winning your game in hand and then there i not much in it.

duffer

You must be one of the most negative fans I have ever come across.

In fairness I understand the frustration but I think you can be pretty confident of winning your game in hand and then there i not much in it.
Realist.

duffer

You mean the ones set by the manager and board? I'm just judging them on their statements.

Pothas

They are by no means out of the race, yes they need to fix things but no need for doom and gloom at every turn, would hazard a guess that you could have been found moaning during the unbeaten season.

Try supporting a lower league team for a week or two (yes I know it is all relative)

duffer

They are by no means out of the race, yes they need to fix things but no need for doom and gloom at every turn, would hazard a guess that you could have been found moaning during the unbeaten season.

Try supporting a lower league team for a week or two (yes I know it is all relative)
Yeah, we drew too many games :ph34r:

Complete Zzzzzzzzzzz at the second para.

Matteh

Everytime Man Utd lose, which is about once every 3 months, i have a billion facebook status updates going on about how the opposite team were crap and they shouldn't have lost. You've lost for the first time in ages, get over it!