• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in India

Hit_Wicket

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
200 definitely on the cards for Sehwag. These two are going nuts at the moment.

I see Dhoni gave himself a promotion - hopefully it's the right move for him (I think so).

India heading for a mammoth total, thanks to some tremendous batting.

Last edited:

Dissector

International Debutant
I would have liked to see a double hundred from Sehwag but really these run-fests are getting rather boring.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
India are lucky the Lankans gambled with the toss. Things may have been different had they batted first.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Dhoni has crossed 5000 ODI runs today and he has maintained that 50+ average. Been a good few years for him.

Dissector

International Debutant
SL in quite a strong position here.It would be rather amusing if they managed to chase this down with 7 or 8 wickets in hand and a few overs to spare.

Howsie

International Captain
Upul Tharanga has been involved in some pretty big opening runs stands during his shortish career.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
SL could win this. ****, they could win this with ease.

I've never seen such a lifeless pitch in my entire life. Cricket is meant to be a contest between bat and ball. This isn't one.