• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Athlai

Not Terrible
Just goes to show he should have valued his wicket higher in all those other attempts.

I'm sick of the one season wonder scrong girtty 40s tbh. He'll improve and come back a better player, I only wish there was a suitable replacement to further justify getting rid of him.

Which is half the reason I want Fulton to score a century.
I like Fulton and I appreciate that hes trying to improve but we may have a Sinclair scenario going on again.

Polo23

International Debutant
So...what's going to be the batting lineup against Bangladesh? Fulton is on seriously thin ice, and not just because he has failed, but the way he has failed.

Would like to see Broom there at 5 instead of Fulton.

Flem274*

123/5
I like Fulton and I appreciate that hes trying to improve but we may have a Sinclair scenario going on again.
I'm not discounting it.

I just want someone to save their place with a matchwinning hundred because then we win and have another batsman with some hope in test cricket.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
It's kinda ironic that it was New Zealand's superb bowling in the middle session that might well end up costing them this match. There's no way they'll come close to touching 400, but had Pakistan batted through the day, with the forecast looking pretty poor for the rest of the match, New Zealand might've been able to bat out a draw.

Flem274*

123/5
Wait...possibility of rain?

Athlai, Heath, Voltman, Hurricane, Wellington Cricketwebbers, organise an outdoor activity for two days that would be absolutely gay if it rained.

Lets get that jinx going people. :p

Flem274*

123/5
Wait...possibility of rain?

Athlai, Heath, Voltman, Hurricane, Wellington Cricketwebbers, organise an outdoor activity for two days that would be absolutely gay if it rained.

Lets get that jinx going people. :p
Actualy, nah screw rain, bring it Pakistan.

Is it Burgey that has that awesome sig? Anyway, to quote someone, "Only cowards pray for rain."

Flem274*

123/5
Screw rain 2-0 all to Napier and thats what it deserves to be.
:ph34r:

Skippy to score 230* on recall before getting destroyed again but I wont care because it will be a Skippy double and all his haterz will probs commit suicide, which would be funny.