• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Pakistan in New Zealand (3 tests)

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
^ Isn't Broom at 103* in a domestic game?

I personally think Fulton especially is not Test level material, he is big and probably a ruthless hitter but simply does not have the footwork for tests...so a guy in as good form as Broom should certainly be given a chance.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Don't know what we're all so worried about. We usually make a decent score in the first innings of a Test only to brick it in the second - we're just reversing the trend here. Gonna score big in the 4th to win!

Athlai

Not Terrible
Don't know what we're all so worried about. We usually make a decent score in the first innings of a Test only to brick it in the second - we're just reversing the trend here. Gonna score big in the 4th to win!
If we score over 250 in the second innings I'm going to register it as a win.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Just saw the weather forecast, it's forecast for rain tomorrow and Monday in Wellington. Could get us out of it....

JBH001

International Regular
Yeah, really impressed by him. Had a few things planned this afternoon but am going to shelve them so I can watch him bat this afternoon session. Hopefully thats not a jinx! Would hate for him to be out soon after lunch. Am looking forward to some good batting from him and Yousuf.

Faisal1985

International Vice-Captain
Umar treating Dan like a part time spinner..............lol.......this kid is smart....especially that cut he played when Dan had put the mid off up.....instead of charging down he simply wacked him off of the back foot.....want to see a ton from this kid......

HeathDavisSpeed

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Terrible dismissal from Malik there. Was a nothing ball, didn't move his feet, hung his bat out like a flaccid ****. At least Kamran Akmal's dismissal was a good ball.

Craig

World Traveller
Pakistan all out for 239 and we need 405 to win. Can our openers please one over? But I should be sorry, Pakistan has roughly 180,808,000 people, much more to New Zealand, and they are trying their best, so I should pull my head in.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Two days and a session to bat for as long as you like, a pitch that IMO is at its best (although Pakistan's lower order might debate that) and New Zealand batsmen fighting for their spot for the third test - if thats not enough motivation to give the 400 run target a fight with a tight series on the line then I don't know what is. For starters lets not lose a wicket in the first over of the innings, that'd be nice.

AaronK

State Regular
i just totally love this pitch.. this is how the test match pitches are supposed to be.. a test for the batsman's petiance and technic.