• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I was gutted Citeh couldn't do the job. The CW effect sees me rooting for them a lot this season, and I wanna see someone that isn't the filthy blue****e breach the top four, it's been a while

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Would like to see J Cole play in the hole instead of Deco, behind Dorgba/Anelka in the future.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I thought it did, can't remember who he made his return against but yeah, in that match he appeared to be at the tip of the diamond :confused:.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Was a superb player back in the day, done no favour by a few injuries though. Never in the same class as his earlier days when he ended up at Boro.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that was a 45 minute lesson in possession football we were just given there, full credit to CSKA who played superbly and are well worth their lead. United are developing a seriously disturbing habit of conceding immediately after scoring this season and we need to get the **** over it and fast.

Hopefully Fergie, in between hairdryers, is showing our boys the tape of CSKA's passing in that first half as an example of how to actually keep possession and build attacks.

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure how to feel about that - so much about the performance was dire yet we got it back to 3-3 and that despite having a clear penalty turned down (which would be the ONLY talking point of the match had that incident happened in reverse :p), and played some great stuff when we were chasing the game late on.

Qualification assured now which is nice, but plenty of improvement required.

Last edited:

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Didn't see it on our highlights reel.

Did get to see the Milan v Real Madrid pen, though, which must surely have been awarded under the Matteh handball rule.