• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2009-2010

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Nope, just the mistakes he makes gets highlighted ignoring the majority of good things he did. Rooney putting in a performance like that wouldn't be lambasted at all. It wasn't a great one mind but an average to decent one. 6.5/10.
No, like usual, your opinion is wrong.

Agent TBY

International Captain
1543: Birmingham boss Alex McLeish on recalling goalkeeper Maik Taylor today because Joe Hart, who is on loan from Manchester City, is ineligible to play: "He's in good form and I have no qualms at all about bringing Maik in. I have to make hard decisions on team selection. They are never easy and they are never personal and it is just about how I see things. I am just glad we have two cracking keepers at the club."
:laugh:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Dong actually had a lot of potential.
I've never said that though. Just said he was deemed to have had it but spending so long in Antwerp and stagnating ruined him possibly. Only reason he's of any note is his nationality. Nobody cares about David Jones or Markus Neumayr and they were in similar circumstances as being looked at as having the chops to make it.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Birmingham v Massives was actually a very good watch today I thought, despite the scoreline. Jeez Barry was **** though.