• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Provided Delhi win this (no guarantee) and then beat the Cobras, I think it'll come down to net run rate. Or am I wrong?

CricketGuy007

Cricket Spectator
POOR FIELDING by the royals! But shah is just poor needs to do better if he wants to get back into the england team!

Delhi need 150 min!

GGG

State Captain
Why they playing Ross Taylor so early, haven't they learn he is best when he has a free reign.

AaronK

State Regular
Dravid is the Key for Dehli.. if they could keep him in strike he would make 30 from 60 balls and rest of the Bang batting line up will colaps trying to keep up the run rate..

shivfan

Banned
POOR FIELDING by the royals! But shah is just poor needs to do better if he wants to get back into the england team!

Delhi need 150 min!
It doesn't matter what Shah did here, the England selectors won't pick him....
8-)
After all, he scored the runs that mattered in the CT, and it still wasn't good enough for the selectors. Personally, after this shabby treatment, I think he should just tell the England selectors to f*** off, and just concentrate on playing for Middlesex, and spending the rest of his time being a freelance cricketer.

Taylor has really destroyed the Delhi attack, and Kohli is finishing them off....