• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Shri

Mr. Glass
Hope we get to see Pollard and Dwayne Smith playing in the death overs together in the future.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heh I'd left Cricinfo's web commentary going with 4 overs to go with 51 needed, just assumed the game was over what with Pollard only on 7* off 7 and not much of a batsman at the other end.

Then came back to it and see a load of paragraphs filling the page with 18.3 SIX at the bottom of it all. Madness.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Oh and Somerset are still in it, they'll need a big win over NSW though to overtake their run rate (and then for T&T to beat the Eagles)

elcid

Cricket Spectator
wohooo!!! thats my boys!!! T&T just is awesome!!! an epic innings from pollard. glad to finally see him play a match winning innings for once! great job!!

James

Cricket Web Owner
Fantastic to see T&T get over the line.

Got to say, down right odd captaincy from Katich.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So if T and T are this good, why are the WI so ****house? :ph34r:
West Indies actually have a higher winning percentage then Australia in T20s.

Great win for T&T, definitely think NSW had opportunities to be a little more aggressive in their innings, although I definitely thought the strong bowling attack would see them win. Hauritz got some tap for the first time in a very long time.