• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

shivfan

Banned
Cue the clatter of wickets....
:laugh:
still, maybe Bangalore can make it difficult for Victoria to chase, like Wayamba did.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Yea, but 160 is a par score. They are 33 runs short. The pitch is hugely different from that game, Victoria should win this without a big problem, unless Steyn starts some fireworks.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I have heard he is mentally unwell but what is his condition exactly? Articles that I have read so far seem to be vague on the matter.

pskov

International 12th Man
I believe it is a kind of an anxiety disorder that is often triggered by being away from home and/or family.
IIRC it all started when he was away with England on tour in India 2006 and his father-in-law had a very serious accident falling from a ladder which he decided to fly back home for. Since then he has very serious anxiety issues whenever he is away from his family. Apparently he can get through ok on the county circuit because he always has in his mind that he is only a couple of hours drive away, but going overseas is just too much for him unfortunately.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
Very best wishes to Marcus. Thankfully I have no doubt that Somerset will have planned for this and will deal with it in the best possible way.

SeamUp

International Coach
I hope the Eagles come up trumps tomorrrow. Basically the loser of the game is knocked out of the tourney. I hope Dean Elgar comes in for Adrian McLaren and bats at 3. Van Wyk must open with Rossouw.

There will be 15 South Africans on the field in the match tomorrow.:wacko:

SeamUp

International Coach
I hope Trescothick is feeling better when he gets home and I've always respected his cricketing ability.

Sylvester

State Captain
Good win for Victoria, McDonald and McKay have really stepped up this series. The batters still are yet to fire but it's bound to happen sooner or later.