• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
:blink:

Kallis opened the bowling with PK and only 1 boundary was conceded in PK's 1st over...
Actually you are right. For some reason I thought Kallis was taken off the attack, and then brought back in, and then got his third wicket.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure, expected more from both McCullums and Butler, the rest proberbly have a bit of stage fright, I mean they nearly beat Deccan in the warmup without half the team playing.
Redmond, Dimi, McSkimming and the McCullums appear to be very good T20 players, with some good support act. The stage fright angle is a bit of a surprise, but under pressure of chasing massive totals and forced to go all guns blazing, they seem to crawl. Their bowling looks a little underpowered, but Nate McCullum flopping was a shock.

four_or_six

Cricketer Of The Year
Some of these teams look way stronger than others. It'll be interesting to see if those with more and/or better international players make it to the last four.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Nah, he was tweeting. They showed him on tv. Was using 'ubertwitter' which is the best software for twitter for BlackBerry. He replied to another of my tweets. Day before yesterday, he invited a twitter user to be his special guest for a match of the CLT20. He is replying to a fair few messages. Very cool.

Twitter link. Also, add me on twitter every one, I can do with some followers. :D

EDIT -

I even took a snap of his using twitter which I posted on twitter which is getting forwarded around on twitter now -

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
Nah, he was tweeting. They showed him on tv. Was using 'ubertwitter' which is the best software for twitter for BlackBerry. He replied to another of my tweets. Day before yesterday, he invited a twitter user to be his special guest for a match of the CLT20. He is replying to a fair few messages. Very cool.
Hey thats cool bro!

Hope you too get invited as a special guest :D

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
:laugh: That's an awesome picture.

McGrath though, WAG, should make an International comeback imo.