• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If Bangalore don't get 175-180, they would have made a lower total than hoped for given their start.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I don't understand why the commentators praise him so much, great test and ODI player but just a average 20/20 player TBH.
My logic is that he is usually bad at slogging or hitting out his way to runs. In ODI cricket, you can still do very well by picking up the singles and the odd four.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****'s sake Kallis. I love you to bits, but this is just simply irritating.

You have so many batsman who can score at a SR of 140 in the sheds. Hit out or get out.

kingkallis

International Coach
72 from 58 balls...

Whats so terrible in it??? He has perfectly paced the innings and what more do you expect?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah, terrible innings from Kallis. :ph34r:
Lol, knew someone would say something similar.

If someone isn't playing the right way, and you state so, and then they change their game and start playing the right way, you weren't wrong in the first place :p
72 from 58 balls...

Whats so terrible in it??? He has perfectly paced the innings and what more do you expect?
Nnanden was being sarcastic. No one said Kallis played a terrible innings. I think it was very good, but from overs 10-15 I don't think he necessarily played the way he should have consdiering he had Taylor, Boucher and van Der Merve in the shed.

Last edited:

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
This has been a nicely constructed innings, presuming this track isn't a total road.

GGG

State Captain
damn Taylors a gun in this situation, best batsman to come in with a couple of overs left.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
****ing amazing.

This Bangalore team (at full strength) has so much potential. They have an awesome miss of hard hitting batsmen, as well as solid ones, and a terrific bowling line-up.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Otago are paying $10.50.

Lol, can't wait for two boundaries to be hit and that to fall to $5.