• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
If the umpires were doing their job, this match would already have been over....
:dry:
Yep. Imagine how much Somerset would have been out for if the umpires had not been so lenient.

Still, great performance from T & T, I'm really proud of the guys.

shivfan

Banned
106 all out!

This was a very convincing performance by Trinidad....

But not unexpected, IMHO. I can't understand why some pundits had them as underdogs.

elcid

Cricket Spectator
T&T totally demolished Somerset! Great work guys! Keep it up for the rest of the tournament!

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Amazing to think that T&T were paying $5 at the break, despite having 150 on the board.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
T20 is like that Jono. Very unpredictable. A lot can change in a short span of time.
Indeed. It can be a nightmare for gamblers (as I experienced with Hyderabad vs. Somerset), but can also be very profitable if you treat it like a stock market.

I got on T&T when they were paying $5, and got off when they were paying $2.

Wish I stayed on to be honest, but still managed to ensure a profit whatever the result.

Teams blow out to $5 or $6 and come back to $1.50 or $2 in just one over.

Amazing really.

shivfan

Banned
These bookmakers have short memories....

Not so long ago, Trinidad beat then England champs Middlesex in the Stanford tournament.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I like this opening pair. I don't love it, but I think they compliment each other quite well. Considering the batting Bangalore have to come, I think 180 minimum here, unless they **** it up.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
The Otago attack looks very pedestrian. Hopefully McCullum can provide a solid four overs.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I like this opening pair. I don't love it, but I think they compliment each other quite well. Considering the batting Bangalore have to come, I think 180 minimum here, unless they **** it up.
Don't really think you can pinpoint a minimum score. Rapid acceleration in T20 is always risky, no matter how many wickets left.