• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
Checking out Chad Keegan's cricinfo profile picture sadly makes the current Mr T look probably the pick of his hairstyles.

Well played by the NSW bats on this surface. Horrible pitch for playing true cricket shots, Stuart Clark to feast upon the Sussex batsmen on this surface.

GGG

State Captain
not watching the game but only 2 down after 20 overs and 130 on the board! some demons in the pitch or crap NSW batting?

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Even the Pro 40 and now defunct 50 over English domestic cricket I have seen has loads of these **** players who are difficult to hit in English conditions.
Yea, Pro40 particularly is played at the end of the season when most of the wickets have had it. Some grounds have slow lifeless pitches all season long, Edgbaston being one of them.

zaremba

Cricketer Of The Year
I remember when Durham made it and Harmison was getting pulled off the front foot for 6s by a glorified slogger after Colly and Chanderpaul had struggled to get it off the square.
Well you can add that to the list of matches where Steve Harmison should never have been picked to play in the first place then

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Garlic, please stop promoting your website on here.
Even though he's clearly been spamming it, I actually found the concept pretty interesting. I think I'll keep an eye on it the next time a Test series rolls around. One thing it obviously can't take into account though is the state of the pitch.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Smith has bowled really well. Always get the most pleasure out of seeing a leg spinner do well in cricket.