• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I am not seeing the Laxman inning as I want to watch the other match but Laxman scoring at a high strike rate doesn't surprise me. He is a bloody talented player, more talented than any Indian player I have seen bar Tendulkar.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The Chargers' theme tune plays again as Rohit Sharma edges one between keeper and slip.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I am not seeing the Laxman inning as I want to watch the other match but Laxman scoring at a high strike rate doesn't surprise me. He is a bloody talented player, more talented than any Indian player I have seen bar Tendulkar.
Wasn't that he was scoring fast, but the manner in which he was. Seemed like it was a lot of crash and bash, which is not what many expect from VVS.

Anyway, he's out now and Hyderabad are in some trouble.

Symonds and Gilly massive disappointments.

Styris and Rohit have to save the day here.

tooextracool

International Coach
Been impressed by Somerset thus far. Surprising as you don't usually expect such high standards of discipline set by an English county side, but you can sense that they are a close knit team and their fielding has been class so far.

Garlic

Cricket Spectator
afterall English side, dont rely on them much

In finals against sussex to qualify to CL, they once reduced sussex to 133/7 in 16 overs (something like that) and then gave away around 180-190... while chasing made 43 in first 3 overs and then collapsed... typical english