• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

GGG

State Captain
oh well at least it wont come down to run rate now, the winner of Otago v Banglahore goes through.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Cobras also only had 67 after 9 overs. Pity they were only 2 down and almost managed to triple that.

Game over, going to bed.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Mascarenhas actually has a successful day with the bat this isn't quite over just yet.

Relying on 4 overs from part-timers is not clever in T20.

pasag

RTDAS
James: Disagree, with Wagner, Butler, Mascarenhas, N McCullum in your team, plus McSkimming who is a good limited overs medium pacer, the bowling is good imo. They're just not displaying it.

Don't expect B McCullum to fire tonight ftr, picking Cumming to hold the innings together.

Otago have an interesting side. Don't really need de Boorder in there though he's a decent wicketkeeper. The extra batsman, bowler or allrounder would have been handy.
Thought this was a joke, what an awesome surname.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Goddamn, have an hour to myself while the kids sleep and it's between matches :@

Anyways. Rooting for Somerset later, though I'm supporting Sussex for this tournament, because, y'know, I'm a fan of Luke Wright tbh

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Good start for the Chargers. Laxman hits two fours (second a little risky), and it's ten for no loss.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
So far a very uncharacteristic innings by VVS...though some still wait for the wristy stuff...

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Third wicket down- Symonds tried to loft one and was caught. The unusual Laxman show continues...