• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Airtel Twenty20 Champions League 2009

Flem274*

123/5
Zondeki has pace doesn't he?
Yeah, had a lot of injuries though so it might be a "used to" in that regard.

Hasn't set the world on fire in 20/20 yet, which is a positive for Otago. They've faced Bond, Wagner, McClenaghan, Davis and every other reasonably pacy NZ bowler, Zondeki shouldn't come as a huge shock.

more worried if they say hi to Steyn or Lee tbh.

Flem274*

123/5
Can I just jinx McCullum for a sec? Kay I reckon he'll score big today. Always scores when we write him off and fails when we're like "McCullum ftw lololololololol"

Yup I've just screwed his chances. Bye.:ph34r:

EDIT: and yes I realise I may have said on the last page that he'll fail, but the thought just ocurred to me and being me I said it so :p

Flem274*

123/5
Well this is going well so far.

Wait, Redmonds name just disappeared on cricinfo. he didn't did he?

EDIT: its back. All is good.