• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasag

RTDAS
We should have won that.

In the end body strength and hight beat speed.

Well played Brisbane. Brilliant game of footy.

Going to go cry myself to sleep now.

Last edited:

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Amazing last quarter from us, think i breathed about once during the 32 minutes. Awesome clearance/goal from Rich/Braddy to seal it.

pasag

RTDAS
YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Amazing last quarter from us, think i breathed about once during the 32 minutes. Awesome clearance/goal from Rich/Braddy to seal it.
Not much chance vs the Doggies next week. Too much of a class gap in the side, kinda like us.

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Carlton! Shouldn't laugh, but :lol: :lol: :lol: my ****ing ass off...

Footy aside, are you ok Zac? Rushed trips to hospital aren't good.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yeah, that and I wouldn't be surprised if we have a few more key outs.

Then again, maintain some hope given how the Doggies bottled their last quarter this afternoon.

pasag

RTDAS
Adding insult to injury showing the Rising Star here.

Dustin Fletcher should never talk infront of a camera again.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Would rather Dustin Fletcher speaking any day of the week over the performance of our PM at half time. Cringeworthy.

Great win by the Lions, but much happier they won. I'm pretty confident we can beat them even if we were poor today, whilst I reckon we'd pull a Guccione against Carlton.

howardj

International Coach
What a match!

Have never hugged so many strangers in my life.

One of the best sports events I've been to!

Matt79

Hall of Fame Member
Would rather Dustin Fletcher speaking any day of the week over the performance of our PM at half time. Cringeworthy.

Great win by the Lions, but much happier they won. I'm pretty confident we can beat them even if we were poor today, whilst I reckon we'd pull a Guccione against Carlton.
Mate, he was pretty good. Mate, you should give the bloke a chance. Mate, I'm totally convinced he is an average Joe like you and I.

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Remember when you said Hurley > Rich?

Hope you watched last night's match. Hurley's awesome, but Rich is ****ing amazing.
More tongue in cheek comment than anything tbh.

Rich was great last night...

Rekon both are pretty special and will be hard to split in the long run.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gonna be a good draft, that's for sure.

Btw, the world will be awesome if Saints win today.

Carlton and Essendon out, and Pies losing will be good :)

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Bit of irony in the fact that Rich did so well in the last quarter, and Carlton overlooked him in the draft.

Oh, and carn the catters!

Status
Not open for further replies.