• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

howardj

International Coach
I'll come out and say it:

The Dogs are the team to beat.

There you go.

They don't seem to have a big, dominant full forward, but they are so even/consistent across the park.

howardj

International Coach
More trying to highlight that, despite the total lack of big boys up forward, they're right amongst it RE premiership. That's fairly unique. That's said, agree that the Saints are pretty delicious. Anyway, hope Black plays tonight.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Doing my best to not throw something at the TV in the hope that Michael Christian will stfu.

EDIT: WTF is with the stupid banners appearing down the bottom every so often. I don't care what's on channel 10 tonight, i'd rather watch what used to be on the bottom 3rd on the screen a few seconds ago.

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
More trying to highlight that, despite the total lack of big boys up forward, they're right amongst it RE premiership. That's fairly unique. That's said, agree that the Saints are pretty delicious. Anyway, hope Black plays tonight.
Yeah but being even and unique doesn't make them the team to beat. Winning 20 out of 22, and losing those 2 games by less than a goal, suggests you are the team to beat.

Doggies were so unclean at times, just shows what finals pressure is all about. Was wanting them to do better :(

GET A ****ING BIG FORWARD btw.

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Can't say we didn't have our chances in that last quarter. Frustrating season, but whatever. Hopefully we don't go out in straight sets.

And there aren't exactly an abundance of key forwards going around. Doesn't help that every one we've drafted is ****.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Will be pleased when some of the younger blokes develop more next season, means we won't have to worry about Roe's brain snaps next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.